Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

TBD

     Good morning, my neighbors! (Coming to America reference) How goes it this fine Monday? I know "technically" the week begins on Sunday, but come on... doesn't Monday just feel kinda like someone pushed the reset button? Oh well, time for me to push the ramble button.


Garfield might have been right...

     Alright people, the work week begins. This work week will leave me on the road all week (as I mentioned yesterday). With that being said, I'm going to try very very hard to keep the blog going, but don't be too bummed out if there is a miss or two in there... it's just how the cookie crumbles.

     With that bit of unpleasantness out of the way, I just want to ask you guys a question... or at least have you think of something while I'm gone. If you are a regular at a CrossFit box, what brings you back? Is it the coaches, the programming, or the community? Do you get something from there you couldn't get anywhere else? Does spending time away from the gym actually make you miss it? Do you drive past 3 different CrossFit gyms just to get to yours (like this guy)? What brings you back day after day?

     Again, it would be great to get feedback. However, I really want to put that thought into your head, and think about why you do what you do. I'll see you when I get back folks!



Crossfit from Garrett Hardy Davis on Vimeo.
3,2,1 GO!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterdays Strength:


Deadlift (conjugate method)
12 x 2 reps at 205 lbs (with band)
This was more of an active rest... cause I love to deadlift... I threw on the band just so I could try them out. I liked how they worked and what difference it made.


Paleo Challenge Day 8/10
Still going strong, and able to make right decisions. This week will be a big test... I'll be traveling for work, and I'm going do my best to stay Paleo.

No comments:

Post a Comment