Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

My bad...

     Hey guys...


      From time to time, things get backed up. Priorities are rerouted, and I just can't give you a 100% Frosh standard blog. I usually have the time to ramble to my hearts content, but I must drive on with other things. I promise you some worthwhile information the following day. But today... just enjoy the video below of some hardcore CrossFit athletes go to town at a local competition. Sorry guys.



the shop winter games 1.15.11 from insular gym on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Strength

12 rounds:
2 135 lb Power cleans every minute
Just want to get a quick strength work in, using a Conjugate like system. Felts alright, but I've been off these past few days... it happens.


Paleo Challenge Day 19/30
Paleo Lasagna... worked out very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment