Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

T-Log

     Sup good peeps. Well, let me give you a little insight into my day... I was pretending to shoot pistols and rifles, shooting my rifle "video game style", riding in HMMWVs and getting flipped upside down... All of this in about 40 lbs of gear. So yes, a long solid day of training, then cleaned my rifle and pistol, followed by a meal that I could make as Paleo as possible. However, still got a WOD in too. Like I said before, the blogs will be a little short during the weekdays, just for this training period. So bear with me, keep reading... and do burpees.


Reebok History of Crossfit Games from Jon Rosen on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's WOD

5 Dips
20 Thrusters 80-90 lbs (I don't know how much the bar weighed... but it wasn't 45)
10 Dips
15 Thrusters
15 Dips
10 Thrusters
20 Dips
5 Thrusters
Time - 9:42

No comments:

Post a Comment