Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Still moving

     Alrighty folks, another beautiful day in the neighborhood. Sleep deprived, hungry, sore and still getting my WODs in (sometimes to my detriment). However, once all this training is over I'll be actually able to get into a schedule, train like I want to, and It'll just be easier. So, I guess I'll throw out a question to everyone... How's their training going? If you want to throw down a recent PR or anything, feel free to let the rambling public know. So aim high, move the weight... and do burpees.


CrossFit Liverpool from CrossFit Liverpool on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's WOD

5 rounds
complete in under 1:00
10 70lb DB Kettlebell
10 16lb Wallballs
1:00 minute rest
Should have cut the rest a lot shorter. Still, not a bad one

No comments:

Post a Comment