Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hitting the road

     Hey they peoples. Frosh here again, still in the desert. Changing it up a little bit this week. I'm going to be traveling doing some training. You know me, saving lives, kissing babies, shaking hands... and that good jazz. So I'm going to try my best to ramble every day, I should be able to... but just in case. So I can't tell you where I'm going or when I'm going, but I'll be back soon. Keep training, Squat heavy... and do burpees.


South Coast Crossfit from WOD Gear on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Strength/WOD:

Sumo Box Squat 145 x 5 x 3

Sumo Speed Pulls 184 x 12 x 1

WOD:
6 min AMRAP
1 HSPU
3 DB Power Cleans 60 lbs
5 CTB Pullups
Rounds - 8

Day 15 Burpee Challenge / 120 Burpees Total
Burpees aren't a challenge yet, but that total is really starting to pick up steam!

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment