Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sleep deprived

     Howdy again folks. Hey everyone, let's welcome Kelly! ("Hi Kelly!") She has finally seen the light and decided to become a public follower of the Frosh Blog. But with that being said... this may a bit of a loopy blog. I've been awake for well over 24 hours, which is probably awesome for my fitness. However, I finally found the gym today and was able to get some lifting and WOD in... so it's not all bad. Let's continue.


     I'm actually at a little bit at a loss for words (imagine that, I know). Again, I blame the sleeplessness... it happens when you jump a good 8 time zones. Should be ready and recovered by tomorrow. So, without a proper ramble, I have an equally important question.

     So, us CrossFitters are very serious about our level of fitness. We destroy our WODs, make sure to get in our Paleo, and always hitting our MWOD. Now, we can't stay perfect forever... sounds kinda boring anyway. So, my question is about cheats. Specifically for our diets. Whether you Paleo, Zone or what-have-you, you will run into the bad choice every once in a while. So, what is your cheat meal you love to indulge in? Me, hands down it's Ben & Jerry's Birthday Cake Ice-cream. Don't ask me why... that sh*t just tastes good! But, it may be a while till I can indulge in that... or anything for that matter. So post your fav bad thing in the comments section. But until then, stay strict, keep intensity... and do burpees.



3,2,1 GO!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Strength / WOD:

Deadlift 5 x 3
- 275 lbs
- 315 lbs
- 335 lbs
- 355 lbs
- 315 lbs
It felt awesome to lift some heavy loads once again... I've been missing that

WOD
"Freddy's Revenge"
5 Rounds
- 5 Shoulder-to-Overhead
- 10 Burpees
Time - 8:30

Day 3 Burpee Challenge / 6 Total Burpees
Yep... I'm liking these early days... not bad at all

*3511*

2 comments:

  1. Cheesecake. You know the one. Right now though... it happens to be those cookies from Friday I told you about. You will NOT be getting any of them in your package... since Ethan is scarfing the last one down as a "reward" right now. You'll just get those Paleo cookies you love so much!

    Squat 135lb x 5 set x 3 reps (ethan wanted to hang from the bar... thanks.
    Deadlift 5 x 3 (you know the weight)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I'm with you on the cheesecake. Truly the arch-nemesis of Paleo. But I'm uber looking forward to Paleo cookie! And strong work on the lifts :)

    ReplyDelete