Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tired Pt. 2

     Well, good morning party people in the neighborhood. My name is Frosh, and I'll be your emcee in the throwdown of CrossFit goodness. Well... I usually am. Once again, long hours and early morning have gotten to me. On the plus side, I was able to grab a WOD after the evening chow... so that's a plus. That and I ran into another CrossFitter, who has invited me to a full Murph on Saturday... so maybe I shouldn't have gone to the gym.

     Anyway, I don't think I'll be able to bring you some solid rambles of normal caliber, at least while I'm in training mode. Now, I normally get my weekends, so how about I promise you a solid ramble on the weekends? That sounds fair. Besides, once I get done with training and I'm actually on deployment I'll be able to bring it back to some old school rambles. So enjoy the video, keep CrossFitting... and do burpees.




LITB: CrossFit High Voltage from WOD Gear on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's WOD

5 rounds for time
5 Handstand walks
10 burpees
Time - 7:53
I'm not going to lie... that hurt! It was my first WOD with handstand walks, so that was interesting

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment