Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's early...

     Morning folks... a very early morning that is, folks. It's 3 am and I'm watching a bunch of sleeping weapons (loads of fun by the way). So yes, rest and recovery does suffer a little bit during this training. One last day of shooting weapons and a bunch of other crazy stuff. The training is almost over, that means some read-worthy rambles will soon be coming. Until that day... I'm tired, I'm sore... and I'll do burpees (and you should too).


Friday Night Lights WOD 11.2 Presented by CrossFit Scottsdale from Full Squared Productions on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's WOD

Rest Day
Once again, this was program. Because I've missed the last few days you guys haven't been able to see the WODs. I'm still working on a way to do the Filthy Fifty in this ghetto ass gym that doesn't have a box, GHD or proper bar... oh well.

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment