Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

X-mas Fitness

     Another day, another dollar (an hour). How is everyone doing today? Certainly starting to get cold around here. I mean, hell, you don't even need to take an ice bath for recovery anymore... just go outside for a few minutes!


No offence Diana

     So here's another question for everyone today... how does your fitness fair during the holidays? I know we all just survived the smorgasbord that was Thanksgiving, but now we have the Christmas season coming up... and if you think I'm going to be PC and say "Happy Holiday", well you can go suck a lemon.

     So, what is that special day for you? Is it a cheat day? Or, do you just treat it as another training day? I know it would be tough to get into the gym, many are closed. But like yesterday's blog, we can always hit an NEN WOD at home.

     Me, personally, will most likely be hitting a WOD and a lift, if weather permits. Not to say if you don't your a chump or anything. It's just the way I'd like to play it. Try to stay paleo as I can... sans some egg nog (is that paleo?).  So why don't you guys suprise me, and reply about your feeling of your fitness in December. If you don't feel like replying... then 30 burpees. Till next time folks!




3,2,1 GO!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Strength/WOD

Strength:

Press week 1 5/3/1 method
95 x 5 (75%)
105 x 5 (80%)
110 x 7 (85%)


WOD

"Elizabeth"
21-15-9
Cleans
Ring Dips
Time - 11:00
This one just sucked, cleans really killed me

No comments:

Post a Comment