Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday Fitness

     Hello to the fitness loving folks out there in internet land! A mere 4 shopping days left until Christmas... and 5 shopping days till Boxing Day (that's for you Diana). Well holidays aside, we have a job to do (or I have a job to do rather).


     So, speaking of the comic posted above, I have a question to pose to all of you out there... what does your training look like over the holidays? Actually, the better question is, what does your fitness look like of the holidays? By fitness I mean your training, diet, rest and recovery.

     Do you make the conscious decision to make time with your family? There nothing wrong with that at all. We're training to enjoy our lives, so why not take advantage. Or, do you have the dedication to keep your diet strict and find time to get a WOD in, even if it is NEN at home (No Equipment Necessary).

     I can't promise that I'll keep uber Paleo come X-mas, but I do have my training schedule planned, which I do intend to stick to. I consider it a Christmas present to myself (what a gift!). So what about you guys, do you already have an idea on what your holiday is going to look like? Heck, maybe just reading todays blog has sparked the thought in your head (I can only hope). Whatever it is you do, do it all the way! Let us know what you think, and catch you guys later.



"12 Days of CrossFit" WOD from Pao Sanchez on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Strength/WODs

Strength:

Bench Press 5/3/1 Week 3
150 lbs x 5 (75%)
170 lbs x 3 (85%)
190 lbs x 4 (95%)
Once again, 190 used to be my old 1-RM... feels good to make it a 4-RM


WODs (yes... multiple)

WOD #1
10 min AMRAP
-95 lb Deadlift
-95 lb Sumo Deadlift High Pull
-95 lb Power Snatch
-95 lb Push Press
-95 lb Thruster
12 round completed

WOD #2
"10 minute Cindy"
10 minute AMRAP
-5 pullups
-10 pushups
-15 squats
12 rounds completed

No comments:

Post a Comment