Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Look to the past

     Good Day to all my loyal readers and followers. The new year is fast approaching, I hope 2010 has been kind to you. And, I hope '11 will be just as bitchin'. We are now at blog #75... that's 3/4 to 100! My how the time and blogs have flown by. Well, without further rambling lets get to it.



      So, A few days ago I asked about your upcoming New Years resolutions, and what you hope to achieve in the coming year. After the "overwhelming" responses I received, I figured I could as you all a different type of question.

"What have been your biggest achievements in the past year?"




     Take a look back and think about how CrossFit has changed you this past year. Ideally I'd like to hear your thought in the comments sections. However, if I get you to at least think to yourself about this, then the blog has done its job.

     What have you achieved that sticks with you? Have you nailed your first muscle-up? Maybe your first pullup? Both are important milestones in your CrossFit life. Have you lifter heavier weight? Have you become faster? Have you done your first WOD Rx? These are some of the special achievements that we work toward every day. So take a look back at what you've done, that way it will be so much easier to look to the future and what you will accomplish. Train hard folks... the new year's a comin'.




3,2,1 GO!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Stength/WOD

Strength

Deadlift 5/3/1 week 4
235 lbs x 5 (60%)
255 lbs x 5 (65%)
275 lbs x 12 (70%)


WOD

3 rounds for time
10 Knees to Elbows
10 Clean and Jerk 115 lbs
10 Box Jumps 24"
Time - 5:40

No comments:

Post a Comment