Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm still here!

     Hey everyone. Did you miss me? I know, I know... The Frosh Blog has been MIA for the weekend. I apologize for not getting info to you, I'm sure you were detoxing without my words of wisdom to tide you over. So, looks like I need to be better about getting words to you. I was nowhere near a computer long enough to blog, so I'll have to figure out a way to combat that. Anyway, on with the show.

Is this a functional leg press?

     So, really quick, I want to see if we can have a quick discussion about NEN (giving the situation this weekend) or AKA No Equipment Necessary Workouts. Of course, this would be our every loving body-weight movements: squats, pushups, situps, jumping jacks, planks, etc. So what do you do if you can't make it in for your WOD. Do you call it a "rest day" or do you a little something something at home? I'd be interested to find out.


The kids can Oly lift from CrossFit Redmond on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Weekend WODs"

Friday's Strength/WOD

Deadlift
1-1-1-1-1-1-1
- 315 lbs
- 335 lbs
- 355 lbs
- 365 lbs (PR tie)
- 375 lbs (PR)
- 385 lbs (PR #2)
- 395 lbs (PR #3)

Annie:
50-40-30-20-10
Double Unders
Situps
Time - 6:09 (PR)
All Double Unders went unbroken, I smell a sub 6 cooking


Saturday's WOD:

Give medical classes to Young Marines... for time
I like to break a mental sweat too


Sunday's WOD:

Rest Day

No comments:

Post a Comment