Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Be Prepared

     Hey everyone. I know, I know, the blog is late (once again). I have a good excuse this time. A backhoe cut the Internet connection here at work, so Internet went kaput. Luckily it just came up! So, better late than never.


     So, as the title says. BE PREPARED! I know there's 12 days of Christmas, however we're doing the 10 days of CrossFit! That's right, for the next 10 days we're going to cover the 10 General Skills that CrossFit relies on, one day at a time. So get excited everyone, it's time to learn!

3,2,1 GO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's WOD

"The Aycock"
100m backwards run
20 squats
5 burpees
100m broad jumps
15 squats
10 burpees
100m walking lunges
10 squats
15 burpees
100m bear crawl
5 squat
20 burpees
Time - 9:42
This was a WOD I made up and named after my boss here on Scott AFB. They're all going to do it on Friday, so I figured I'd give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment