Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

States.... here I come!

     Good day to you everyone! You guessed it, the burpee challenge is over, deployment is hours from being over and I will be on a plane tonight getting my fly on. It has been something on what will be my last deployment. I got to see interesting places and teach a lot of people good things. I know that I completed a job that was bigger than myself, but well worth it. But I am over the moon to be coming home. I can't wait to see my family, see some old friends and enjoy some time off before I set my nose back to the grindstone.

     So, with all that being said, please understand that I'm going to need a few days off before the rambles continue. Of course it will take hours just in travelling, but I'd like some down time too. I'll throw down a Ramble letting you all know that I made it back safe. So as always, do burpees... because I know longer have to!!!

I will apologize for the video below. Be warned... you may get misty eyed




3,2,1 GO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

10 min AMRAP Double Unders
Score 542
I think this was my score... honestly, I could have miscounted by 100. Oh well, I'd really like to try this again. My shoes came upties my last minute, else I could have gotten another 60 easy.

Day 169 Burpee Challenge / 14243 Burpees Completed

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment