Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Motivate!

     Hey everyone. Rambles are getting back into full swing. Putting in some good research into some upcoming rambles, so again... stay tuned for that good stuff. However, I don't have jaw dropping material for you every day. Sometimes, I'm just here to motivate you. So, check out the video below and see if it doesn't give you chills and make you want to get out and train. Post any motivating video links or comments below, keep training... and do burpees!




3,2,1 GO!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

Sumo Box Squats Squat ( weight x sets x reps)
135 x 1 x 5
185 x 2 x 3
235 x 3 x 2
265 x 4 x 1

Push Press 135 x 3 x 5

Bodyweight Dips 4 x 4
I plan to add one rep each day untill I hit 20... then I start to add weight

Weighted situps 100lbs x 2 x 12

Day 147 Burpee Challenge / 10756 Burpees Completed
Had to play catch up for missing some on the road. Just a lot of sets of 10's when I'm not working. in 3 days we have our last challenge... 150 burpees for time! Be ready for some pain...

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment