Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

     Hey there fitness creeps, Frosh is back and living up to the word for further ramblings. Pray for me, because by the time you read this my training has started. Yes, I get to look forward to training days from 5 am to 8 pm... so go me! I wonder what this will do for my fitness. Oh well, onto more important things.




     Well, today is going to be a simple ramble... an interactive ramble, if you will. That's right, it's questions time! Once again I leave it to you, the viewers, to respond. Anyway, today's question: How did you come to find CrossFit?

     My journey started with an article written in the Navy Times magazine about a growing trend back in 2008. A couple of botched WODs later I was gaining interest, and then just a damn addict after that. So I hear from many people that they heard it from a friend, or some an articles... or some some crazy workout going down at the globo gym. So, how did you first hear of CrossFit?

     Well, if you did hear it from a friend, I hope your being just as good of a friend and spreading the elite fitness word about the program that we have come to love/hate so much. So please tell a friend, keep WODing... and do burpees.



Snatching at CrossFit Brisbane from CrossFit Brisbane on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's WOD

10 min AMRAP
5 Bar Dips
5 DB Hang Cleans 40 lbs
5 DB Deadlifts 90 lbs
Rounds - 7 + 5 dips
All they have available is DB going up to 60 lbs and a lonely set of 90 lbs... better make the most of it.

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment