Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm here!

     Guess who came out of hiding... this guy!!! I know there has been a few of you that have been wondering where they hell I've been. Well, to answer your question, I've been in Virginia getting ready for deployment. So, instead of a ramble, I'm just going to give you a little Frosh-tastic recap.


     So it's been a lot of getting ready paperwork wise. Tomorrow I'll start my roughly 3 weeks of training for deployment. Oddly enough my training is going to be more arduous than my deployment. I can't wear civilian clothes or drink beer... yet I can on deployment... weird.

     Anyway, I'm excited/dreading deployment. I'm sure deployment is the best thing for a newlywed (that's the tought part in case you were wondering). So I'm trying to keep busy with the training I'm supposed to be doing, and getting back into the CrossFit WODs.

     I just want to say thanks to all of the CrossFit STL crew! It was a pleasure to coach for you guys, never did I leave a class feeling bad. I was always excited to be there, and always excited for you guys to kill the WOD! Honestly, it was around the best part of my day. So keep at it guys, all of you will give me a run for my money when I return.

     So, I'm hoping that I can stay pretty constant on the blog updates. I know with training, there may be days missed again. But, I promise I will do what I can to ramble a little bit every day. So here's hoping to that. Also, a quick reminder, the 180 Day Burpee challenge is less than a month away, I hope you're all ready :) Move quick, keep in touch... and do burpees.


I am your strongest competition from Full Squared Productions on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's WOD (with wife's score)

6 min AMRAP
10 pushups
5 squats
Rounds - 9 + 3 pushups (Wife: 12 rounds w/ incline pushups)
Yea, my wife kicked my ass

*3511*

2 comments: