Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Same bad time, same bad channel

     Hello all you crazy CrossFitters and loyal readers. Unfortunately today I take the day off of new teaching tips, musings, or general whatever-ness. Today is blog post 21. Do you know what that means? Yep, 3 weeks and still going strong! However, is the hopeful dream of the "Frosh Blog" continuing, I have decided to give you a brand new set time. No longer will you have to check the blog throughout the day and wait for my knowledgeable (kinda) posts. Here's what we have going on:

New blog posts daily at 9 AM... Everyday!

     So today marks the last day in random posting times. I hope this helps. I will leave you with a video from the 2010 CrossFit Games to tide you over for the day... enjoy!


CrossFit Games 2010 highlight from Martin Altemark on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment