Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

On the road again

     Hey all, hitting the old dusty trail and putting some more miles under my belt. I'll probably be gone for about a week. The good news is my screwy schedule... when I'm not travelling that is... should be a thing of the past. I'll tell you what, having to go to bed and wake up at a different time everyday sure weighs a guy down. With that being said, I still can't complain too much. So many others are doing much more arduous and dangerous jobs than myself. And my job deployed is to get those people home and to the care they need. So as much as everyone likes to complain about their own situation, I promis you there is someone in the world that is worse off than you. So keep your head up, always look on the bright side... and do burpees!



Road To The Fittest from Chase Editors on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 73 Burpee Challenge / 2701 Burpees Total

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment