Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Leaving, on a Jet Plane

     Hey folks. Like I said yesterday, I'm travelling for the next few days. I've been battling my training while I travel. This time I'm going to work hard to make it into the gym, or at least do some bodyeweight stuff (burpees anyone?). Anyway, I'll try to post what I get done out on the road, but if you don't hear anything... please understand... and do burpees!


Check out below. Top CrossFit... still a goofball.


Out-takes from the Central East Regional 6/11 from Heather Bergeron on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

Strict Press 1 RM - 125 lbs
Not near my PR, but I just couldn't move the weight today... next time

Deadlift 265 lbs x 12 set x 2 reps 30 seconds rest between sets
Dynamic effort, and that ended the day

Day 60 Burpee Challenge / 1830 Burpees Total
2k is coming up shortly!


*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment