Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

Missing Video

     Where did it go?! Sorry folks, due to mission requirements... and what not... no video today. Still stuck at work. So look forward to some good video goodness manyana (I don't know if I spelt that right). Anyway, check below for the T-Log and Burpee count. See you tomorrow!

3,2,1 GO!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

20 minutes handwalk practice
I made it across the entire aerobice room. My scientific measurement is 30 of my feet, heel-to-toe... successful practice!

1 RM Push Press - 180 lbs
This was exciting!!! 15 pound PR! I tried something new. I took my adequate rest between sets, but before each attempt I stood in front of the bar, looked up, closed my eyes, and visuallized myself making the lift. And it worked, worked worked!

Sumo Box Squats 135lbs x 8 sets x 2 reps every 45 second w/ red band
Just a little bit of Dynamic work to end the session. WOD will be present tomorrow.

Day 66 Burpee Challenge / 2211 Burpees Total

*3511*

1 comment: