Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Videos

     Good morning all... or at least morning. I've been "enjoying" my morning for the past 5 hours (remember, I post this at 9am). Anyway, I'll try to stop complaining too much. I just want you guys to enjoy some videos today. Let me know what you think... and do burpees!









Revolution X - CrossFit from Revolution X on Vimeo.


3,2,1 GO!
-----------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

3 rounds
12 Decline Pushups
12 Snatch Pull 155lbs

All unbroken, concentrated on good form and not busting the crap out of my shins


3 5 min AMRAP
3 295lb Deadlift
6 1.5 pood KB Push Jerk (3R/3L)
12 Double Unders
Round 1 - 5 + 3
Round 2 - 4 + 17
Round 3 - 4 + 9
*minimal rest between AMRAPs (<60s)*

On round 2 I screwed up a lot of DU, else I may have matched my first round. Again, at the end of my final AMRAP my speed rope got all fowled up, and I couldn't do any DUs.

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment