Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Resting (part deux)


     Hey you wild and crazy guys (and girls).  Once again, sleep deprivation is a kick in the undercarriage. I mean, I'm literally falling asleep in my seat here at work. Not to mention I'm pretty beat from getting back into some regularly scheduled training. My plan is to do some bit by bit research and get you guys some good posts this weekend. Till then... do burpees!



Confidence Through Strength - Lean Lifting PROMO from Bougie Photography on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

Rest Day
Today was a rest day, but not yet a recovery day. Saturday will be recovery of run, foam roll and ice bath, and then Sunday is another rest day. I'm wondering if this will help going into another week of training. We'll see how it goes...

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment