Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Resting


     Hey peeps. I do believe I'm going to apologize in advance. I've been getting trashy sleep and been waking up at 4am. Unfortunately the wake up time is because of work, so I have to work on the former. Anyway, my body is all types of sore (see below), and it's grand that today is a rest day. Hopefully I'll have something good for you tomorrow. Till then... do burpees!



CrossFit OIB from Kat Newton on Vimeo.


3,2,1 GO!
---------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

3 rounds:
12 Push Press 95lbs
12 Bent Over Rows 95lbs
no rest between movements, 2 min rest between rounds

4 min recovery

"Grace"
30 135lb Clean and Jerks
Time - 5:04 (PR)
I'll be doing Grace once a week for all of 2012. So, one down... 51 to go.

2 min recovery

"Death by 1.5 pood Russian KBS" (+2 each round)
Rounds - 22 (11 minutes)
Finished the round of 22 with 1 second left. Didn't think my forearms had much more in it, so I called it there.


*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment