Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Make it through

     Well, hey again everyone. As you may notice, things are changing at the rambles. Soon we may be having training opportunities available. More info will come when things are a little more concrete. If you hadn't see the FB post, I do need your ideas for the name of the garage. Lot of good ideas so far, but I haven't chose anything yet. Anyway, let's get rambling.


     Christmas is just a hands count away now (that's 5 days), and the days couldn't be busier. I know many of you experience this as well, and its hard to get a WOD in. Sometimes you tell yourself moved the tree or wrapped presents for time. Maybe its a bit of a joke, but you may use that as an excuse for your WOD (I know I have).

     Just think about it for a second, you have the whole day at your disposal. You can't tell me that it's impossible to WOD it up. I'm not saying you need to grab your oly shoes, bring your post-WOD meal and find your nearest box. There's plenty you can do at home, just to keep the body moving this holiday season. Maybe you can drop down for 10 burpees every hour your awake. You may look like a weirdo if this goes down at your local whole foods store. But, if I saw it, I wouldn't judge you.

     All I'm saying is you don't have to limit yourself and give in to the holiday season. Have any of you experienced this? Do you have any good tips to survive the holidays? Post any ideas, thoughts, questions or comments below (including garage name ideas). Any be prepared, fight the urge... and do burpees!


CROssfit from Sandro Erceg on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday's Training:

Rest Day
Long day, I'll hit it today.

December Burpee Challenge
20/31 Completed, 210 Burpees Total

No comments:

Post a Comment