Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

A quick video

     Hey peoples. Let me tell you, getting things ready for X-mas seems like a WOD all on its own. It may be a strength event, it could be an endurance evemt... either way, it's fairly aerobic. However, here's another WOD... ramble for time!


     I think I'm going to set a PR on rambling today. My morning will be spent hanging Christmas lights before the rain comes (as it is said to supposed to). So, with that being said, I will leave you with a nice video below. Leave comments, wait for tomorrow... and do burpees!


Motivation from Jonathan Heckinger on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

Rest Day
It's not that all my days are rest days, I am just literally running around so much I can't do much of anything. I have a challenge WOD to try later, at least I hope to get to it. I'll let you know tomorrow.

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment