Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

To sleep or not to sleep

     Morning folks. Anoter beautiful 100 degree plus day. At least I know I'm getting a good (and possibly harmful) dose of Vitamin D. Oh well, the wife sent me a wonderful car package, including a good amount of more Vitamin D and Fish Oil. Which reminds me, make sure you wish you Mom a happy Mother's Day. The woman raised you for goodness sakes! I'm sure your Mom would agree that you need a good amount of sleep, which is what we have for you today.


Probably not the kind of sleep you need
      Alright, serious now. Below you will find a wide aray of 16 interesting facts about your sleep. Think about it... and fact #3 is a bit strange if you ask me.


     Well, I hope you got some insight from that poster. We've talked about sleep before sometime last year (Stop hitting snooze... and get some real sleep). So sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite... and do burpees!

3,2,1 GO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Strength:

1 RM Squat 205 lbs
Could have gone heavier and even tied my PR, but again... I'm playing this conservatively

1 RM Deadlift 375 lbs
I thought I was going to meet Pukie on that last pull, blah!

Day 23 Burpee Challenge / 276 Burpees Total

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment