Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

Chi-town bound

     Hello my loyal follower and secret followers (I know you're out there). Seeing as how you just had to gander at today's blog I want you to do something for me, right now... 10 burpees...

...

     Ok, now we can move on. I hope you were reading this in the comfort of your own home, because you might looks a little weird doing burpees at work or your local Starbucks.

     Anyway, I have to put today's blog out early, as I will soon be driving all the way to Chicago for the 2010 Men's Health Urbanathon (http://www.menshealthurbanathlon.com/). To make things interesting I will make this promise. During my mini-road trip any time I stop, be it for food/gas/coffee/etc, I will perform 25 burpees. Unfortunately for me, I drive a Honda... so I will have to stop for gas a few times. But who know, maybe while doing burpees at a rest stop I may draw the attention of a fellow CrossFitter traveling as well.

     So, I must finish my packing and get ready to head out for the Unknown and the Unknowable. Hopefully I will have a place to sleep with some Wifi, so I will update you all tomorrow with the number of burpees completed. Enjoy your weekend everyone!!!


"I've always felt that long, slow distance produces long, slow runners."
          - Sebastian Coe (4 time Olympic Medal Winner)
    

1 comment: