Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm back...

     That's right, The Rambles have returned!!! I've been wanting to come back for a long time, and I have finally decided to stop making excuses. Excuses are like assholes, everyone has one... and they stink. I'm hoping this bloggin will keep me on track with my training and my goals (more on those for another day).


     Right now I am sick, and I am above injured. Just did a CrossFit comp last Saturday, and not feeling to great about it (which is what I'll talk about tomorrow). I want to get back to my training, make new goals, and  %$^% smash PRs! Just like when you squat, when life smashed you down... you have to stand the hell back up.



I Am A Champion from Brock Weld on Vimeo.


     This is just my welcome back post, I hope all of my "follower(s)" will rejoin and provide some good comments, questions and insight. So let's get this started again, train even harder... and BECOME UNBREAKABLE!!!


"The difference between impossible and the possible lies in a man’s determination.”
     - Tommy Lasorda

No comments:

Post a Comment