Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

T-Log

     Well, it's Tuesday... still not used to 4am wake ups. I am however, getting used to some solid training. One full week is down and I'm into my second week, and going strong. I don't see me hitting any PRs lately, but I think I'll not do too shabby come CF competition... I'm hoping for the PRs at the PL meet.


Yesterday's Training:

Deficit Deadlift 3RM
- 345lbs

Might have gone heavier, but I'm trying not to overdo it and make my Central Nervous System jump out of my body. You can see the video at Adamas Training page on Facebook.

115lb Barbell Step-ups 3 x 8 (each leg) to 20' box

Crap, this stuff hurts so good. Only 1 minute rest between rounds

scaled Grace:
30 65lb Clean and Jerk
Time - 1:24

I wanted to see what a sub 90 second Grace felt like... it sure sucked. It seems that if you got to this point you could clean and jerk the world, because I was flying and that's what I got. Next week I'll do this as Rxd. 2 Grace's down... 50 to go.


     So that's what I've been doing. Surviving training, and trying to stay awake at work. Enjoy the video, train like you got a pair... and do burpees!



Varbanov Training Session from Jason McNamara on Vimeo.


3,2,1 GO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment