Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Still going

     Morning. I think it's morning... I don't know, I've already been up for about 5 hours, so what I can say for sure is that the sun is up. Aside from being on my 4th cup of coffee, I'm going to try to ramble for you a little bit. Let's see what I got.


     We're just about 1 week in to the new year. I just want to see how everyone is handling it? As you can see I've stop throwing out excuses and been training normally. Now if I could get a normal sleep schedule I'd be even better... but it's all one thing at a time. But enough about me.

     What have you been doing? Have you been motivating yourself? Have you been giving yourself excuses? Did you let the new year not even effect you? I know January 1st is an arbitrary date, but it's a big jump start for a lot of people (including myself). So again... what have you beein doing?

     Posts training, goals, questions and comments down below. I get some sleep come tomorrow morning so I may have a worth while ramble for you (I said might). So stick with me, keep training... and do burpees!


The Fittest Games 2011 Recap from The Fittest Games on Vimeo.


3,2,1 GO!
------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

Push Press 3RM

155lbs
Not happy with that at all. my 5x3 used to be at least 165. I need to accept the fact that I'm resetting and not let it get me down. It's been tough, but it's what I have to do.

Dips 3 x AMRAP (plenty rest between attempts)
- 18   - 15   - 14
The funny thing was I had to do this on my outside deck doing the dips in the corner. Luckily it was very nice out yesterday. I'm pretty ok with those numbers. I was shooting for double digits at least, so this was good.

4 rounds (not for time)
10 hand-release pushups
10 1.5 pood KB Hand Power Cleans (5R/5L)

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment