Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Resolutions?

     Merry Christmas eve yall... still getting some CrossFit on? If you perv the Frosh Blog, I'll let you count it. In fact, just to make sure... everyone do 15 burpees 3,2,1 GO!

...

     Done? Alright, that just means we can continue on.



    
     Guys... can we talk? Listen, I have another questions to pose to the group. I know it's Christmas Eve, but don't be a Grinch... I want to know your opinion. Maybe I should actually ask the question. The New Year is approaching, and with that comes resolutions. So, "What goal do you have for CrossFit in 2011?"

    Personally, I have a list of things I hope to achieve:

  • 450 lb Deadlift
  • 300 lb Squat
  • Bodyweight Press (165 lbs)
  • 10+ Muscle Ups
  • Clean and Jerk over 200 lbs
  • 50+ Pullups

     So, that's just some personal goals I'm going to try to achieve. As you can see, they're mostly strength related goals. Obviously, strength is my weakness (ironic huh?). Bodyweight moves, for the most part, are not my problem... and since I've been working on my weakness' it has been transferring over to everything else.

    Alright, what are you goals for the next year? Is it a muscle-up or handstand pushup? Maybe your first pullup? I want you to leave it all out on the table and let everyone know what you want. Let's starting working on it! Have a good X-mas everyone... and a happy Boxing Day.


Father X-mas from Heikki Slåen on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Strength/WOD


Strength

Squat 5/3/1 Week 3
150 lbs x 5 (75%)
170 lbs x 3 (85%)
190 lbs x 4 (95%)
My squat sucks...


WOD

5 rounds for time
3 Deadlift 315 lbs
7 Squat Box Jumps 24"
Time - 3:35
Surprised how tough the box jumps became

No comments:

Post a Comment