Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

I'm home!!!

     Sorry for the delayed post folks. Heck, I've already talked to a few of you. Basically I am home finally. I will be off of work until November the 17th (how sweet is that?). Anyway, I'm going to try to do the best about getting Rambles out at a timely fashion. If you check after 9am and there's nothing new... then you'll have to wait till tomorrow. So, enjoy the video and I'm sure I'll see you guys around.


Take That Step! from The Whole Food Project on Vimeo.

3,2,1 GO!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday's Training:

5-4-3-2-1
100 yd sprint
Bear Complex at 115lbs
Time - Didn't have a stop watch, just did some work

Day 1--... Oh that's right... it's OVER!!!

*3511*

No comments:

Post a Comment